The skill to adapt and upgrade existing applications to their current maximum technological - and economical potential.
Do you recognize the following challenges?
- I can no longer find hardware to run my legacy applications on
- I have a server to run the application, but our new laptops can't access it, or they need to run a virtual machine.
- They just stopped support for the operating system of my legacy application
- My legacy applications cannot interface with new technology
- I wish at least part of my application was web enabled
- I cannot find any more developers to maintain my applications or even worse
- The very last developer I had who knew the code, just retired
- I think my applications are not documented well
- If you recognized yourself in 2 or more of the situations described above, you should contact us.
Tie provides coordinated, process driven legacy application migration services. And in most cases, we do not even need to rebuild what you already have. Call us for more information.